Fort Wayne, Ind. (Indiana’s NewsCenter) - Early Thursday morning a mobile home caught fire in Fort Wayne.
Firefighters arrived around 4:30 a.m. to find flames shooting from the chimney area and smoke.
The people inside the home escaped safely and without any injuries.
Most of the damage was reported to the roof area of the home.
Investigators tell us smoke detectors were found but no word on whether they were working or not.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.