INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (21Alive) -- The Indianapolis Police Department served a search warrant the home of missing six-week-old Delano Wilson.
According to RTV6the warrant was served around 9:30 p.m. Monday night.
No arrests were made and police said they were not acting on new information but just following normal investigative procedures. The IMPD had the area blocked off for hours as they searched the home throughout the night.
Police spent 150 hours searching for the missing child between Wednesday and Saturday of last week but called off the search after a lack of new information. Investigators say a formal search will not resume unless new tips or leads come in.
The child's father, Willie Wilson, says that two people attacked him while he was walking with Delano down an alley in Indianapolis. The alleged attackers then took off with child in a blue car, according to Wilson's story.
IMPD asks anyone with information about the whereabouts of Delano Wilson to call Crime Stoppers at 317-262-TIPS.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.