UNDATED (Indiana’s NewsCenter) - Who’s got the top ranked college in the Midwest? U.S. News releases their list of top educational institutions for 2012. Three Indiana schools make the top 10 list for the Midwest region.
1. Creighton University - Omaha, NE
2. Butler University - Indianapolis, IN
3. Drake University - Des Moines, IA
4. Valparaiso University - Valparaiso, IN
5. Xavier University - Cincinnati, OH
6. Bradley University - Peoria, IL
7. John Carroll University - University Heights, OH
8 Truman State University - Kirksville, MO
9. Hamline University - St. Paul, MN
10. University of Evansville - Evansville, IN
The U.S. News & World Report’s Best Colleges 2013 guidebook provides the most thorough examination of how nearly 1,400 accredited colleges and universities compare on a set of up to 16 widely accepted indicators of excellence. Among the many factors weighed in determining the rankings, the key measures of quality are: peer assessment, graduation and retention rates, faculty resources, student selectivity, financial resources, alumni giving, and, for National Universities and National Liberal Art Colleges, “graduation rate performance.”
To view the full list of rankings as-well-as other regions, Click Here.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.