HUNTINGTON, IN (Indiana's NewsCenter)--Carbon Monoxide poisoning is suspected in the deaths of two people in Huntington.
The Huntington County Coroner says 58-year old Larry Covey, and 17-year old Shane Covey died Wednesday afternoon.
Both were inside a box truck with the door shut working inside with a generator on.
Foul play is not suspected.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.