DEKALB COUNTY, Ind. (Indiana’s NewsCenter) - Shortly after eight Tuesday morning a Spencerville couple woke to smoke coming from there living room ceiling.
Monday night Jim Gorrell had built the first fire in his fireplace in two years.
In this case fire damage was contained to the attic and living room ceiling.
Damages could have been much worse.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.