According to Florida television station WEAR, a Florida man suffered serious injuries when an electronic cigarette fyi, exploded in his mouth Monday.
A neighbor said the man lost a number of teeth and part of his tongue as a result, according to the WEAR report. The man has been transported to a burn center, according to the report.
Read the WEAR television report HERE.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.