A tragic situation on a Florida mini golf course on Wednesday.
According to the Orlando Sentinel, a Florida medical examiner said an 11-year-old New York girl died of accidental electrocution while playing mini golf on Wednesday.
The girl was reportedly electrocuted when she reached into a pond to retrieve her golf ball, according to the Orlando Sentinel report.
Read the Orlando Sentinel story HERE.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.