A shocking story from Florida.
According to a report from the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, police said a 32-year-old Florida man collapsed and died after winning an insect-eating contest put on by a Florida reptile store last week. An autopsy will be performed to determine the man's cause of death, according to the Sun-Sentinel report.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.