According to the Sydney Morning Herald, Kentucky an Australian court has ordered Kentucky Fried Chicken to pay more than $8 million to the family of of a girl who became brain damaged from salmonella poisoning after eating a chicken wrap.
KFC has indicated it plans to appeal, according to the Sydney Morning Herald story.
Read the Sydney Morning Herald story HERE.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.