According to a news release from the Nashville (Tenn.) Police Department, a 47-year-old Tennessee restaurant owner died last weekend after suffocating due to carbon dioxide inhalation after being locked inside a cooler at his restaurant.
The cooler contained dry ice due to a power outage, according to the news release.
Read the news release from the Nashville police department HERE.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.