Talk about sticker shock.
According to the Abilene (Texas) Reporter-News, a Texas woman received an electric bill for a staggering $1.3 million earlier this month. Yes, it was an error.
The energy company that provides the woman's service has acknowledged the error and a bill with the correct amount was scheduled to be sent out, according to the Reporter-News story.
Read the Abilene Reporter-News story HERE.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.