He got his hands in the wrong cookie jar, apparently.
According to the Riverside (Calif.) Press-Enterprise, a 3-year-old California boy was treated and released from a hospital over the weekend after reportedly consuming his grandmother's cookies that were made with THC oil to help her sleep and manage her cancer-related pain.
The grandmother has a doctor's recommendation for marijuana, according to The Press-Enterprise report. Nobody has been arrested, although the incident remains under investigation, according to The Press-Enterprise story.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.