According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, a Florida tree trimmer was electrocuted Tuesday while working on a tree near a power line in Fort Lauderdale.
The man was electrocuted when a chain hanging from a crane that was being used made contact with the power line, according to the Sun-Sentinel report.
Read the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story HERE.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.