A scary story out of Connecticut.
According to a report from the Hartford (Conn.) Courant, a Connecticut family of four was hospitalized this month after eating a dish cooked with mushrooms a 40-year-old woman picked from their backyard.
Read the report from the Hartford Courant HERE.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.