Pair of Senior Citizens Die After Eating Soup With Poisonous Mushrooms

Pair of Senior Citizens Die After Eating Soup With Poisonous Mushrooms

November 12, 2012 Updated Nov 12, 2012 at 12:52 PM EDT

A tragic story from California

According to a report from the Sacramento Bee, police said a pair of senior citizens living in a senior care facility died last week after eating soup containing wild mushrooms that were picked a a caregiver at the facility. Police said four others who consumed the soup became sick, according to the Sacramento Bee report.

Read the Sacramento Bee report HERE.




What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.

Want to be in the know for the next weather event, the next school closing or the next big breaking news story?

TextCaster alerts from Indiana's NewsCenter are your defining source for instant information delivered right to your cell phone and email. It's free, easy and instant. Sign-Up Now!

Powered by Summit City Chevrolet



© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.