Are you a "problem employee?"
If you aren't sure, you might want to take a look at this list from AOL Jobs of "10 Signs That You're a 'Problem' Employee."
1. You say "no" when given a directive from your boss.
2. You can't take "no" for an answer.
3. You're convinced you are smarter than everyone at work. P
4. You make a lot of excuses; nothing is ever your fault.
5. 'Team' is a dirty word for you.
6. It's all about you.
7. Gossip is your hobby and favorite pastime.
8. You never seem to "get it" the first time.
9. You're a loose canon.
10. You live for the weekend, and everyone knows it.
Conversely, click HERE to find out the Eight Qualities The Best Employees Have, according to AOL Jobs.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.