Maryland (www.incnow.tv) - The Food and Drug Administration is investigating reports of five deaths associated with Monster Energy Drinks.
The mother of a 14-year-old Maryland girl filed a lawsuit against Monster Beverages, stating that her daughter died of a cardiac arrhythmia because of "caffeine toxicity."
She consumed two 24-ounce cans, each containing 240-milligrams of caffeine.
Leaders within Monster say they vigorously defend their products.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2014, A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.