FORT WAYNE, Ind. (www.incnow.tv) – Investigators say a woman found dead in a vacant storefront on South Anthony Blvd. back in January, died accidentally of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Fort Wayne Police were called to the Anthony Wayne Village Center on Jan. 23, after someone reported a suspicious odor coming from the vacant building.
Dana Gersper was found dead inside the building. Officials say there were three or four machines, including a generator that could have produced carbon monoxide, but couldn't pinpoint the exact source at the time.
Investigators determined back in March that Gersper died from the deadly poison. However, the Allen County Coroner’s Office just released the cause of the death Saturday.
What are your thoughts CLICK HERE to leave us a "Your2Cents” comment.
© Copyright 2013 A Granite Broadcasting Station. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.