Another fire at Willows apartments early this morning!

Willows apartments have another fire!

I was awakened this morning to the sound of sirens coming from multiple fire trucks. My family and I went to the upstairs bathroom window and witnessed the Willows apartment building on fire! We continued to watch as firefighters battled the blaze. The fire looked as if it had started at a downstairs apartment and made its way up through the chimney.

This story is inappropriate and should be flagged for moderation. Please choose from one of the following options:

You have indicated this comment should be removed.

Close

The comment has been submitted for review. Thank you .

stephanie patton says ... on Wednesday, Aug 5 at 12:49 AM

hello i would just like to add to all of your comments. . . my sister was one of the girls who pasted away from this tragic fire. thank you to whoever took the pics and started the article

Anonymous says ... on Thursday, Apr 9 at 10:58 AM

In addition to the fires, there is black mold in some of the units! These apartments are expensive and should not have code or hazard issues. That is what the excessive rent should cover. I hope the families are going to be ok.

Megan says ... on Thursday, Feb 12 at 12:56 PM

I currently attend that college and was very shocked to hear that something like this would ever happen. This is a very stressful and scary situation for students. My prayers go to the girls and their families. May god be with you all!

concerned says ... on Tuesday, Jan 27 at 9:22 PM

I found out that these young college kids get charged $750 a month to live here x's 4 students per apt. someone is making a lot of money off of them. God bless the families who lost their loved ones.

Anonymous says ... on Tuesday, Jan 27 at 3:20 PM

They do have fireplaces, but the students never used them; mainly because they didn't know how.

Deb says ... on Monday, Jan 26 at 5:42 PM

Hopefully these apartments don't have fireplaces! I always thought that it was a big mistake by apartment builders to have fireplaces. Too many young folks who have no clue how to safely have one, adults also.

Anonymous says ... on Monday, Jan 26 at 3:02 AM

where the ladice is at so it is a little weird. We are thankful my sister got up and smelled the smoke and they where able to get out of there apartment as well as the guys in the upstairs apartment

Anonymous says ... on Monday, Jan 26 at 3:00 AM

she said it was not loud at all our prayers are with the familys of the 3 young ladys that where traped in there apartment. We have alot of questions on the fire and one of the girls said the fire was blazing at the girls door and also a fire

Emilie says ... on Monday, Jan 26 at 12:47 AM

One of the girls in my class lived two doors down from where the fire started. I can't believe this happened. My thought and prayers are with all of the students who lived in that building, especially the three girls taken to the hospital.

Anonymous says ... on Sunday, Jan 25 at 5:31 PM

My sister said it was awful she lives in the front downstairs apartment right infront of the back one where it started she is so brave she said the smoke alarm only beeped 3 times and it was loud she ran upstair and woke the guys up in the apartment

Julie says ... on Friday, Jan 23 at 10:00 AM

That fire looked really bad!

Add a comment

Name:

Comment: 250 Characters Left

WISE INC TV NOW - and its affiliated companies are not responsible for the content of comments posted or for anything arising out of use of the above comments or other interaction among the users. We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit user-generated content at any time and for any or no reason in our absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although we have no duty to do so or to monitor any Public Forum.