Jack-O-Lantern Mushrooms

Mushrooms in Yard

These mushrooms are growing from an underground tree stump. They are called Jack-O-Lantern mushrooms and the wild thing is they glow in the dark. Please, don't eat them, they will make you sick.

We had some in the back yard a couple of years ago. We live in wooded area.

This story is inappropriate and should be flagged for moderation. Please choose from one of the following options:

Add a comment


Comment: 250 Characters Left

WISE INC TV NOW - and its affiliated companies are not responsible for the content of comments posted or for anything arising out of use of the above comments or other interaction among the users. We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit user-generated content at any time and for any or no reason in our absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although we have no duty to do so or to monitor any Public Forum.